Another spotlight trailer has arrived for Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl 2, and this time we’re taking a look at Danny Phantom.
This is another character that returns from the previous game, although he has received some new techniques. His strengths include hard-hitting attacks, good flying skills with teleportation, and the ability to convert his reverse air attack into any move for a speed boost. But the downside is that he is one of the easier characters on the roster.
Here is some information about Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl 2:
Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl 2 lets you compete against the series’ biggest and best fighting character roster yet, including brand new characters like Squidward Tentacles, Jimmy Neutron, and more to be announced. Choose your favorite brawlers, master their unique move sets, and use all-new, powerful Supers to land the final blow. Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl 2 will launch with its own single-player campaign with roguelike elements, voice acting for all playable characters and full crossplay across all gaming systems.
- An all-new fighting game experience: Built from the ground up, Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl 2 redefines what a Nickelodeon fighting game can be with new and remastered graphics, audio, animations, modes, levels, mechanics, taunts and movesets . competitively tailored for all levels of play.
New and Improved Brawlers: Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl 2’s roster is bigger and better than ever, with even more variety in how each character plays. Battle with brand new Nickelodeon fighters as well as returning fan favorites!
- Hit hard with Supers: Empower your fighters with incredible new Supers that can deliver devastating blows to your opponents.
- Single Player Campaign: Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl 2 launches with a unique campaign with roguelike elements. Put your skills to the test as you fight to stop Danny Phantom arch-villain Vlad Plasmius from taking over the Nickelodeon universe!
- Voice acting for all playable characters: Feel the energy and excitement of every attack with a fully voiced cast of fighters, including the talents of Tom Kenny (SpongeBob SquarePants) and Bill Fagerbakke (SpongeBob SquarePants).
- Mini-Game Mayhem: Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl 2 introduces brand new mini-games that you can play alone or with friends. Compete for high scores on the global leaderboard in Pinch the Blimps, Whack-a-Bot and Irken Armada Bootcamp Survival.
- Full cross-platform play: Battle with up to four players on any platform with seamless crossplay and enhanced netcode for consoles and PC.
Below is the Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl 2 spotlight trailer for Danny Phantom.
Official Danny Phantom Spotlight
Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl 2 will be released for Switch on November 3, 2023. We have a character spotlight for SpongeBob HereSquidward HereJimmy Neutron HerePatrick Star HereRaphael HereEl Tigre Hereplankton HereApril O’Neil HereDonatello HereAang Hereand Ren & Stimpy HereNigel Thornberry HereGrandma Gertie HereGarfield Hereand Ember Here.