The Pokémon Scarlet And Violet Patch notes following the Teal Mask DLC coming in 2.0.1. As expected, Nintendo noted that the most important change is that the new add-on is here. This brings the Kitakami region to Paldea, adding some new Pokémon and bringing back previous Pokémon from previous installments. However, it offers some new features for people who haven’t purchased the add-on such as: Such as support for displaying additional Pokémon, new minimap options, new camera options, and new directions for walking Pokémon.
Some of the new quality of life adjustments are easy to update. On the minimap, “North” is fixed by pressing the right analog stick twice. Likewise, when you have a running Pokemon at your side, pressing the left analog stick once acts as a sort of “heel” command to get it to stop. If you have your camera up, you can also press “A” instead of the screenshot button to take a picture.
Here are the complete ones Pokémon Scarlet And Violet Patch notes for The Teal Mask DLC and 2.0.1.
release of The hidden treasure of Area Zero Part 1: The teal mask for Pokémon Scarlet or Pokémon Violet
Coaches who bought The hidden treasure of Area Zero can now enjoy adventures in part 1: The teal mask. Please click here for more details on Part 1: The teal mask.
For trainers who have not yet purchased The hidden treasure of Area ZeroAdditional Pokémon can appear via local or online communication modes.
Newly added features
- You can now lock the minimap that is displayed while you are in the field so that the top always shows north. You can do this by pressing the right stick twice while you have the Maps app open to select that App and minimaps blocked Attitude.
- Camera settings have been added to the options menu. These settings allow you to customize how the camera works while you’re on the go.
- We’ve added a feature that allows you to signal a Pokémon accompanying you on the field to stop and wait where it is. To give this signal, press the left stick.
- You can now take pictures by pressing the A button in the camera app.
- You can now play music by pressing the ZL button or ZR button while the camera app is open. You may notice that Pokémon that accompany you on the field and the people around you react to the music.
- While using Union Circle, trainers can now share photos taken using the camera app during that Union Circle session with the friends they are playing with.
- We’ve added a feature to TM Machines that allows you to filter for moves your Pokémon can learn. When you interact with a TM machine and select the option to filter by learnable moves, you can only view TMs that contain moves that a specific Pokémon can learn.
Bug fixes and feature adjustments
- Incorrect description text for the Unceasing Edge, Dreadclaw, and Stone Ax moves has been corrected. The descriptions for these moves previously included the words “aim to land a critical hit,” but these moves do not increase critical hit rate in Pokémon Scarlet And Pokémon Violet. This wording has been removed from these descriptions.
- We fixed a bug where the Item Finder Mark would not be applied to a Pokémon even if the conditions were met.
- Wild Pokémon with the Titan Mark will now reappear on the field after a certain amount of time if they are defeated.
- We’ve made adjustments to the way Pokémon icons are displayed in boxes.
- Additional selected bug fixes have been implemented.
Pokémon Scarlet And Violet, the Teal Mask DLC and patch 2.0.1 are now live. It’s the same with a Paldean Winds anime.