(WHTM) – Due to snowy weather affecting the region, PennDOT several restrictions imposed on major roads throughout central Pennsylvania during the morning and early afternoon hours on Wednesday.
Speeds were reduced to 45 mph, with commercial vehicles only allowed in the right lane on the following roads:
- Entire length of Pennsylvania State Route 283
- State Route 222 between Oregon Pike and Pa 272
- Route 30 from US 15 to PA 23 West
- Interstate 83 between the Maryland State Line and the end of I-83
- Entire length of Interstate 283
- Entire length of State Route 581
- Interstate 81 between New York State Line and Maryland State Line
- Interstate 76, between Milepost 266.5 and 161.5, interchanges 266-Lebanon-Lancaster and 161-Breezewood.
- US 15 between Maryland State Line and exit: PA 581 EAST/TO I-83 – HARRISBURG/HERSHEY
All Midstate road restrictions were lifted as of 3 p.m
https://www.abc27.com/local-news/road-restrictions-in-place-due-to-winter-weather-across-central-pennsylvania/ Road restrictions lifted central Pennsylvania