Image via Roblox Custom Minigames
Inspired by Person299’s Minigames V3 experience, the Person299 community created their own spin-off experience, Custom Minigames. In this experience, players can team up with or compete against friends from all over the world as they take part in various, you guessed it, custom mini-games! These mini-games have different levels of difficulty and can be tuned by players by using in-game coins! So how do you earn coins fast? Through codes of course!
Each Custom Minigame code below unlocks a different amount of coins, which can then be used to purchase exclusive pets, swords, chat tags, and more! If you’re looking for even more freebies, be sure to check this article regularly – we’ll update this list as new codes come out! If you find a code in the work codes If there is a section that seems to be expired, please let us know so we can remove it as soon as possible. Also remember that you must enter each code exactly as it is written or the experience will not accept it!
If you’re looking for more Roblox content to browse while you wait for new codes, check out some of our related articles including Ripull Minigames’ Roblox developer Ripull has left the platform or our Roblox Epic Minigames code list!
List of all custom minigame codes
Updated June 17th
Added work codes
Added expired codes
Keep in mind that custom minigame codes usually only last 48 hours, which means codes are added and removed very quickly! If you want to get your hands on them, you should do so as soon as possible!
Custom Minigame Codes (Works)
Here is a list of all currently available codes:
- MSC1100—Redeem code for 30 coins
- MSC1140—Redeem code for 30 coins
Custom Minigame Codes (Expired)
These codes are no longer available and cannot be redeemed!
- MSC1000—Redeem code for 40 coins
- MSC999—Redeem a code for an exclusive in-game chat tag
- MSC975—Redeem code for 20 coins
- MSC960—Redeem code for 30 coins
- MSC940—Redeem code for 10 coins
- MSC930—Redeem code for 10 coins
- MSC900—Redeem code for 30 coins
- MSC888—Redeem a code for an exclusive in-game chat tag
- MSC850—Redeem code for 20 coins
- MSC800—Redeem code for 30 coins
- MSC775—Redeem a code for an exclusive in-game chat tag
- MSC760—Redeem code for 25 coins
- MSC740—Redeem code for 20 coins
- YYA671—Redeem code for 40 coins
- YYA650—Redeem code for 30 coins
- YYA640—Redeem a code for an exclusive in-game chat tag
- YYA630—Redeem code for 25 coins
- YYA625—Redeem code for 20 coins
- CCY415—Redeem code for 30 coins
- CY440—Redeem code for 30 coins
- CY330—Redeem code for 50 coins
- CY321—Redeem code for 40 coins
- CY320—Redeem code for 40 coins
- CY310—Redeem code for 20 coins
Redeeming Codes for Custom Minigames
How do I enter codes in custom minigames?
It’s easy to redeem codes for free rewards in Custom Minigames! To do this, just follow the steps below.
- Start the experience
- Click on that business icon on the left side of your screen
- In the shop menu, select the twitter bird symbol
- Type or copy and paste one of the active codes from our list into the code text box
- Press the Enter Key to Redeeming Your Free Reward!
How do I get more codes for custom minigames?
Since Custom Minigame codes are released so often, the best way to keep up to date with codes is to join the Custom Minigame Discord and actively check the Milestone Codes channel. Codes for this experience are released based on milestones reached, usually related to likes, meaning there is no way of knowing exactly when new codes will be released. Check this article often and follow the official experiences Twitter Account are also good ways to keep up with codes!
Why aren’t my custom minigame codes working?
Not all Roblox codes are active for the same length of time, which means some will expire exceptionally quickly and may even become inactive after 24 hours or less! When you try to enter a code and it says code expired, this code is no longer active and unfortunately can no longer be redeemed. There is nothing you can do to fix this problem, the code is simply not available. When you try to enter a code and it says Invalid CodeHowever, this means that you probably made a typo in the code or neglected the correct capitalization. If this happens, try re-entering and re-entering the code, making sure to copy it exactly as it’s written!
What are custom minigames?
Similar to Ripull’s Minigames or Epic Minigames, Custom Minigames are a fun yet competitive Roblox experience where players compete in different minigames and try their best to come out on top! Winners of these minigames earn coins which can then be used to unlock crates. As mentioned at the beginning of this article, these crates can provide unique pets, swords, chat tags, and more! If you’re looking for a fun experience to try with your friends, try custom minigames!
If you’re looking for codes for other games, we’ve got loads of them in our Roblox Game Codes post! You can also get a lot of free stuff through our Roblox Promo Codes page.
https://progameguides.com/roblox/roblox-custom-minigames-codes/ Roblox Custom Minigame Codes (June 2022)