The premiere of the third season of Just murders in the building brought the comedy to its best level yet in the streaming charts. suits continued its dominant summer, setting a record for the most consecutive weeks with more than 3 billion minutes of viewing time.
Just murders in the building The third season debuted on Hulu on August 8 and garnered 719 million minutes of viewing time during the week of August 7-13. That’s a series high for the series and 24 percent more than its previous best, 578 million minutes in the week of the second season finale in August 2022. It ranked third among original series and ninth overall in Nielsen’s rankings.
suits extended its remarkable summer with 3.01 billion minutes on Netflix and Peacock, becoming the first show in the three-year history of the Nielsen weekly charts to log 3 billion or more minutes in seven consecutive weeks. Previous smashes stranger things And Wednesday There were significantly higher peaks, but none of them stayed above 3 billion minutes for more than three weeks in a row.
Netflix’s opioid crisis drama Painkiller was the biggest debut of the week with 990 million broadcast minutes. The Lincoln Lawyer (1.42 billion minutes) remained at No. 1 among original series for a second week. Netflix also had a strong film premiere heart of stone, starring Gal Gadot. Watch time was 966 million minutes in the first three days.
The summer I got pretty also charted for the fifth consecutive week with 457 million minutes on Prime Video.
Nielsen streaming ratings reflect viewing on televisions only and do not include minutes viewed on computers or mobile devices. Ratings only measure US audiences, not those in other countries. The top streaming titles for August 7-13 can be found below.
1. Suits (Netflix/Peacock), 3.01 billion minutes watched
2. The Lincoln Lawyer (Netflix), 1.42 billion
3. Bluey (Disney+), 1.07 billion
4. Painkillers (Netflix), 990 million
5. Heart of Stone (Netflix), 966 million
6. Grey’s Anatomy (Netflix), 849 million
7. Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 (Disney+), 811 million
8. NCIS (Netflix/Paramount+), 771 million
9. Only Murders in the Building (Hulu), 719 million
10. Cocomelon (Netflix), 654 million
1. The Lincoln Lawyer, 1.42 billion minutes
2. Painkillers, 990 million
3. Only murders in the building, 719 million
4. Sweet Magnolias (Netflix), 531 million
5. “The Summer I Turned Pretty” (Prime Video), 457 million
6. Gabby’s Dollhouse (Netflix), 436 million
7. The Witcher (Netflix), 421 million
8. Untold (Netflix), 418 million
9. Futurama (Hulu), 363 million
10. Star Trek: Strange New Worlds (Paramount+), 304 million
1. Suits, 3.01 billion minutes
2. Bluey, 1.07 billion
3. Grey’s Anatomy, 849 million
4. NCIS, 771 million
5. Cocomelon, 654 million
6. The Big Bang Theory (Max), 522 million
7. SpongeBob SquarePants (Paramount+/Prime Video), 519 million
8. Heartland (Hulu/Netflix/Peacock), 494 million
9. SWAT (Hulu/Netflix/Paramount+), 462 million
10. Supernatural (Netflix), 455 million
1. Heart of Stone, 966 million minutes
2. Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3.811 million
3. The Super Mario Bros. Movie (Peacock), 598 million
4. Despicable Me 2 (Netflix/Peacock), 443 million
5. Fatale (Netflix), 316 million
6. River Wild (2023) (Netflix), 300 million
7. Rio 2 (Disney+/Hulu/Prime Video), 265 million
8. Transformers: Rise of the Beasts (Paramount+), 253 million
9. Safe (2012) (Netflix), 252 million
10. Fast Five (Netflix), 218 million