Lifestyle

The 20-year-old man accused of stabbing three people outside the Redfern pub will be charged and extradited to NSW

A man who allegedly stabbed three people outside a pub will be brought to justice today after being assaulted by detectives in Victoria and extradited to NSW.

The 20-year-old man is due to appear at Downing Center Magistrates’ Court in Sydney’s CBD today, accused of stabbing three men to death outside a downtown pub just before 4am on May 29.

The four men, who reportedly knew each other, were allegedly in a scuffle outside the Norfolk Hotel on Cleveland Street, Redfern, when police were first called.

A 20-year-old man (left) was extradited from Melbourne to Sydney on Tuesday to face charges of stabbing three men to death just before 4am on May 29 outside a Sydney pub

A 20-year-old man (left) was extradited from Melbourne to Sydney on Tuesday to face charges of stabbing three men to death just before 4am on May 29 outside a Sydney pub

A 20-year-old man (left) was extradited from Melbourne to Sydney on Tuesday to face charges of stabbing three men to death just before 4am on May 29 outside a Sydney pub

The 18-year-old man was treated at the Royal Prince Alfred Hospital for serious stab wounds to his abdomen.

The 19-year-old man was also being treated at St Vincent’s Hospital for a critical stab wound to his chest.

The 20-year-old sustained injuries to his arm but was taken to Prince of Wales Hospital in stable condition.

They have all been released from the hospital now.

The man is said to have stabbed three men on a road in Redfern near the Norfolk Hotel (above) in late May

The man is said to have stabbed three men on a road in Redfern near the Norfolk Hotel (above) in late May

The man is said to have stabbed three men on a road in Redfern near the Norfolk Hotel (above) in late May

The 20-year-old man was spotted and arrested by detectives in Preston, Victoria earlier this month.

On Tuesday, NSW detectives traveled to Victoria where they were granted the man’s extradition by Melbourne Magistrates Court.

He was then taken to Sydney inner south mascot police station where he was charged with triple wounding of a person with intent to cause serious bodily harm.

The 20-year-old man (left) has been denied bail and will appear at Downing Center Magistrates Court on Wednesday for three injuries to a person with intent to cause grievous bodily harm

The 20-year-old man (left) has been denied bail and will appear at Downing Center Magistrates Court on Wednesday for three injuries to a person with intent to cause grievous bodily harm

The 20-year-old man (left) has been denied bail and will appear at Downing Center Magistrates Court on Wednesday for three injuries to a person with intent to cause grievous bodily harm

He was denied bail to appear in Downing Center Magistrates’ Court on Wednesday.

NSW Ambulance Inspector Dominic Wong said all three men were at serious risk at the time.

“Any injury with a knife can be life-threatening, particularly to the chest and stomach where there is a serious risk of damaging a patient’s vital organs,” he said.

https://www.soundhealthandlastingwealth.com/uncategorized/man-20-accused-of-stabbing-three-people-outside-redfern-pub-is-charged-and-extradited-back-to-nsw/ The 20-year-old man accused of stabbing three people outside the Redfern pub will be charged and extradited to NSW

Brian Ashcraft

TheHiu.com is an automatic aggregator of the all world’s media. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials, please contact us by email – admin@thehiu.com. The content will be deleted within 24 hours.

Related Articles

Back to top button