For those who want to see something The Bridge Curse: Path to Redemption has to offer, we have new gameplay for you. The footage shows the first introduction and the horror elements.
Here is an overview of the game with more details:
Prepare yourself for an Asian survival horror story told from the cinematic first-person perspective! In this atmospheric action-adventure, explore the events surrounding one of Taiwan’s most famous supernatural incidents, a terrifying campus horror set at Tunghu University. When six college students challenge the urban legend of a wandering female ghost, they awaken a curse that no one can break.
Secretly avoid the murderous ghost as you unravel the mystery and find a way off campus. The Bridge Curse: Road to Salvation features intense action, puzzle elements, immersive exploration, movie-quality storytelling, and cutting-edge graphic design, all set in a modern world that anchors psychological horror in disturbing realism, now complete with English voice acting.
• Relive the events of a well-known supernatural incident from the first-person perspective!
• Navigate a Taiwanese college campus and interact with an unforgettable cast of characters.
• Uncover clues surrounding a dark urban legend and the deadly spirit that haunts you!
• Use hiding spots and find a way to break the curse to get off campus alive.
• Enjoy a cinematic presentation with full English voice acting!
Check out the gameplay for The Bridge Curse: Road to Salvation below.
The Bridge Curse: Road to Salvation is live on the Switch eShop and there will be one physical release by Play-Asia. It can be played in English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish or Traditional Chinese.