Like time and tide, Xur waits for no Warden and will be back on the map later today selling Exotics for Glimmer.
There’s no guarantee what he’ll have in his bag of tricks, although it’s likely that Hawkmoon and The Dead Man’s Tale will be available again.
Here’s what we know so far about when Xur will be back and how to find him quickly on PlayStation, Xbox or PC.
Where is Xur in Destiny 2 today?
Bungie will be bringing back Xur today in a random location on the map and will be selling a new collection of Legendary and Exotic weapons and armor. The elusive trader will be dropped somewhere in the EDZ, Nessus or The Tower between 5pm BST and 6pm BST.
And as usual, Guardians need to find out where Xur is, since Bungie never shares that information beforehand. There’s also no way of knowing what weapons or roles will be included, with fans hoping for a slight upgrade. Since the launch of The Witch Queen, Xur has disappointed fans with his lackluster collections. A lot of that has to do with the buns on offer and Guardians are hoping things get better again this week. The Elusive Vendor can be visited until the weekly reset, which takes place on Tuesday, April 5th.
Last week Xur sold these exotic items:
- The Colony’s Heavy Grenade Launcher – 29 legendary shrapnel
- Sealed Ahamkara Grabber Hunter Gauntlets – 23 legendary shards
- Peregrine Greaves Titan Leg Armor – 23 legendary shards
- Chromatic Fire Warlock Chest Armor – 23 legendary shards.
And with Xur disappearing next week on April 5th, Bungie has confirmed they will be debuting Grandmaster Nightfalls to take his place. Here’s a quick breakdown of how it works and what to expect in the new month:
- Grandmasters require a total of 1575 Power, so be sure to max out your Pinnacle Power and get some extra seasonal Artifact Power before you take on the challenge.
- Fighters can take more hits, deal more damage, and are far more aggressive.
- Champions will appear in many encounters, so be sure to work with your team when creating your loadouts.
- Revives are limited, so use caution and strategy as you fight your way through each encounter.
- The darkness will slowly affect your ability to revive teammates, so it won’t take you too long to get to the boss.
In other news, where is Xur in Destiny 2 today: this week’s location and loot
https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2022/04/01/where-is-xur-in-destiny-2-today-this-weeks-location/ This week’s location and loot