The summer transfer window is approaching and there are a lot of rumors surrounding who will move where. Transfer Talk brings you all the latest gossip, news coming and going and of course, deals done!
TOP STORY: Has Nunez gone to Newcastle now?
Another turning point in the race for Darwin Nunez It seems to have happened, with reports that Newcastle United have made an offer to Benfica worth more than 60 million euros, according to Foot Mercato.
The 22-year-old striker’s performances this season have attracted the interest of a number of Premier League sides this season, with West Ham United having a club-record bid rejected in the transfer window. January.
Arsenal and Manchester United are also keeping an eye on the Uruguay international, with the Old Trafford side reportedly sending scouts to watch him play in Benfica’s Champions League quarter-final against Liverpool.
Nunez has scored 30 goals in 35 games this season and looks certain to be the subject of transfer interest as soon as the season ends.
– Daily ESPN FC live streaming on ESPN+ (US only)
– No ESPN? Instant access
11.48 Collection: Kylian Hazard spoke about his brother Eden’s future at Real Madrid.
Eden, 31, moved from Chelsea to Madrid in 2019 for €100m but has struggled to live up to expectations and has been linked with moves to Arsenal, AC Milan and Borussia Dortmund.
“He won’t leave Real Madrid until he proves himself to be the strongest there,” Kylian, 26, who plays as a midfielder for RWDM on loan from Cercle Brugge, told RTBL in Belgium. . “He’s proven it at every club he’s been to. For me, he doesn’t want to leave. I don’t think he’s going to leave… If the president wants him to leave, If he knows he has no chance to play, then I don’t think he will stay, but I can guarantee you one thing: he will do everything he can to prove that he is a player. best player at Real…
“He’s looking to get rid of the plaque [in his ankle] for two years but the opportunity never arose. Does removing it change anything? We will see in the future. “
11.15 BST: Chelsea’s ownership situation is proving to be something of a distraction for the club.
Thomas Tuchel says his focus at Chelsea is on the pitch ahead of the FA Cup semi-final.
10.52 BST: Tottenham want to sign a left-back this summer and are keeping an eye on Atletico Madrid Mario Hermosoaccording to the Daily Mail.
Hermoso, 26, joined the LaLiga champions for around 29 million euros from Espanyol in 2019. The former Real Madrid academy product has made almost 100 appearances since and is highly regarded in the West. Spain, after having a foray into the senior national team.
Spurs have other options, including RB Leipzig’s Josko Gvardiol and of Inter Milan Alessandro Bastoni, too.
10.19 BST: River Plate midfielder Enzo Fernandez caught the eye of Manchester City, Manchester United and Real Madrid.
The Daily Mail reports that United sent scouts to watch the 21-year-old meet Fortaleza in the Copa Libertadores on Wednesday, while Sports Illustrated reports that City are leading the race to sign the midfielder.
Fernandez has a reported release clause of $26m, which is just over £20m, and is open to a move to Europe.
09.46 BST: Manchester United midfielder Nemanja Matic said on Friday he will leave the Premier League club at the end of the season, ending his five-year spell at Old Trafford.
Serbia international Matic, who has a contract with United until 2023, has made 26 appearances in all competitions for the club this season.
“I have informed the board, manager and players of my decision,” the 33-year-old wrote on Instagram. “It has been an honor and a privilege to play for this great club. My deepest thanks to the fans for their unwavering support.
“Now I will give everything for the rest of the season to help my teammates finish as hard as I can.”
09.14 BST: Tottenham are ready to commit 80 million euros when signing a loan contract Cristian Romero and Dejan KulusevskI’m permanent, but the club plan to support Antonio Conte further this summer as he tries to turn Spurs into Premier League title contenders, sources told ESPN.
Conte has publicly indicated that the North Londoner will pay Atalanta’s €55m fixed fee to Romero while sources have told ESPN he is promoting Kulusevski’s temporary transfer from Juventus by offering an option. chose to buy the winger for 30 million euros.
Conte has ambitious plans to overhaul his squad with sources claiming that right-back, centre-back, a midfielder, a striker and a reserve goalkeeper are his main priorities; a list that senior Tottenham figures are willing to support in principle even though the club posted a pre-tax loss of £80.2 million in their most recent financial figures in November 2018. last.
09.00 BST: Erik ten Hag, who is about to take over as manager at Manchester United, is keen to sign the Monaco midfielder Aurelien Tchouamenisources told ESPN.
Ten Hag discussed his thoughts on the United squad during a job interview at Old Trafford last month and official confirmation of his appointment could come as early as the end of April.
United’s recruitment department has also completed a shortlist of players in each position for the summer transfer window, and Ten Hag will be allowed to come up with his own goals. Among them is Tchouameni, the 22-year-old midfielder who is having a good season in Ligue 1. Tchouameni initially impressed under former Monaco manager Niko Kovac and has developed further under Philippe Clement, after he come in January.
Monaco are open to negotiations regarding the transfer of their rising star this summer and will ask for a transfer fee of between 60 and 70 million euros. Sources told ESPN that Paris Saint-Germain are interested in the Frenchman but added that for now, he is in favor of leaving France. Chelsea have also contacted representatives for Tchouameni and Monaco but United could have the upper hand over their Premier League rivals given the uncertainty over the club’s current ownership.
Julien Laurens explains why Monaco’s Aurelien Tchouameni would be a good fit for Manchester United.
PAPER GOSSIP (by Adam Brown)
– FC Salzburg is about to sign star Shakhtar Donetsk Fernandobased on Fabrizio Romano. There is information that the 23-year-old striker is considered a replacement for Karim Adeyemi who has been closely linked with a number of clubs across Europe in recent months. The deal only requires some final details with the Ukrainian Premier League striker set to join the Austrian Bundesliga club in July.
– Mallorca has no plans to exercise a €15 million option clause to do so Vedat MuriqiThe loan will become permanent, write Ekrem Konur. The 27-year-old striker joined Lazio on loan in the January transfer window, but scoring three goals in 10 La Liga games failed to convince the board to extend Son Moix’s contract. The Kosovo international scored the winning goal in Mallorca’s 1-0 win over Atletico Madrid on Saturday.
– Juventus are stepping up their approach to Sassuolo Giacomo Raspadori, Tuttosport revealed. The 22-year-old’s performance in the league this season is said to have attracted the attention of Bianconeri stars Giorgio Chiellini and Leonardo Bonucci both support the pursuit of the Serie A striker. Raspadori has contributed to 13 goals in 26 appearances since the start of this season.
– LaLiga parties are starting to ask Getafe about the possibility of signing the striker Hugo Duro, Marca reported. Duro is on loan at Valencia and has the option of a permanent move for €4m, but teams have been in contact with the 22-year-old’s parent club about whether an agreement can be reached if Los Che pass. He has scored six goals in 19 appearances this season.
https://www.espn.com/soccer/blog-transfer-talk/story/4643345/live-transfer-talk-newcastle-ahead-of-man-united-arsenal-for-benficas-darwin-nunez Transfer Talk LIVE – Newcastle v Man United Arsenal for Benfica’s Darwin Nunez