Officially unveiled for Sims 4, the High School Years Pack gives teenage Sims the opportunity to go to high school and go through all the ups and downs of being a high school student. The new Sims DLC will add new game features, new settings and new Sim items.
Sims 4 High School Years release date
The High School Years DLC pack is scheduled to be released on July 28, 2022 at 10 a.m. PT for $39.99. The DLC pack is available for pre-order on Steam, Origin, the EA App, PlayStation and Xbox. Any player who purchases the pack before September 8, 2022 will also receive Sim items: Groove Tube Wireless Speaker, Spine Reticulating Gamer Chair, and Tri Hard LED Panels.
Related: How to become a werewolf in The Sims 4
Based on the Sims blog post and trailer, there will be many new gameplay features including interactions, traits, activities and lifestyles based on the high school experience. Here are all the new gameplay features shown in the trailer or mentioned in the blog post.
- Build lifelong friendships, develop crushes and go on dates.
- Explore and develop Sim identities throughout the high school with more choices in the base game.
- Participate in extracurricular activities such as soccer, cheerleading, chess, computer club and more.
- Options for natural body hair growth, trimming and grooming.
- Play pranks and gain mischief skills.
- Sit cross-legged on the bed, sneak out to parties through the window or lattice ladder, and experience new pillow fight interactions.
- Become a Simfluencer and sell outfits on “Trendi”
- Perform engagements, plan prom, get ready for the night, and participate in prom activities like dancing and voting for kings.
- Complete high school and find out how the story unfolds.
Sims 4 high school year new world
The High School Years Pack will introduce a whole new world called Copperdale. Home to Copperdale High School and seven unique community-created lots, the new world in Sims 4 will be the perfect place to experience high school.
Lots created by the Copperdale community include xfreezerbunnyx’s library, MsGryphi’s thrift and boba store, and the headmaster’s mansion by JOL1990. One of the other lots revealed is the Plumbite Pier, which features an amusement park with a haunted house, Ferris wheel and a tunnel of love.
New Sim items
While not all of the items in the DLC have been revealed, the trailer and blog post reveal some of the items that will be added with the High School Years Pack. Sims have expanded outfit options with a Depop Collab featuring real designs from Depop vendors. Sims also have many prom outfit options, as well as new styles for high school students.
The trailer showcases many new bedroom items such as bookcases, wall decor, and high school items such as awards, school pride signs, calendar planners, and more to transform a room into one fit for a high school teen.
Check out the official trailer for Sims 4 High School Years below!
For more Sims guides check out The Sims 4 Werewolves – What They Look Like, Release Date and Everything We Know About Pro Game Guides.
https://progameguides.com/sims-4/what-comes-with-the-sims-4-high-school-years-pack/ What is included in The Sims 4 High School Years Pack?