Image via Smilegate
opportunity island can be found northwest of the continent arthetin and southeast of Shushire in which spectrum ocean.
Because it is an adventure island, it is only accessible during specific times and dates, which are shown on the adventure island schedule from Porycon’s compass. To find out when you can complete Adventure Island, you can go through your alert settings and hover over Opportunity Island in the Adventure Island dropdown menu.
Related: Lost Ark tips and tricks for beginners
Opportunity Island Guide
Opportunity Island adventure quest asks participants to catch 250 golden crucian carp. The first player to reach this amount will end the quest and allow everyone to get rewards based on where they were.
- 1st place – fishing bag x3 and 2,000 silver
- 2nd place – Fishing Bag x2 and 1,800 Silver
- 3rd place – Fishing Bag x2 and 1,500 Silver
- 4th Place – Fishing Bag x2 and 1,200 Silver
- Participation Reward – Fishing Bag x1 and 600 Silver
Opportunity Island breakdown
When players arrive on Opportunity Island, they can find the following:
- 1 mococo seed
- Trader for hand tools
- They sell beginner tradeskill tools for 1,500 silver each.
- Island of Opportunity Token
- This is acquired by completing the cooperative quest on the island.
Besides the adventure quest, there are three other island quests that players can use.
- Into the world of fishing
- Reward – Rare battle engraving recipe selection pouch x2 and 5,000 silver
- fun fishing
- Reward – Rare Engraving Recipe Selection Chest (class exclusive) x2 and 5,000 silver
- Reason for the existence of this fishing spot
- Courage +1, rare pouch with recipes for battle engraving x4 and 15,000 silver
For more information on Lost Ark, see What are Guardian Shards and how to get them in Lost Ark. on Pro Game Guides.
https://progameguides.com/lost-ark/where-to-find-opportunity-island-in-lost-ark/ Where to find Opportunity Island in Lost Ark?